- London Bridge Status September 2016
- London Bridge status late August 2016
- Farewell Tooley Street Offices
- East Croydon Platform Raising
- East Kent Re-signalling April 2016
- London Bridge status April 2016
- Lancing Footbridge Refurbishment
- Crossrail- Abbey Wood Takes Shape
- RVEL Ultra 73 Progress
- Rochester's New Station January 2016
- London Bridge status January 2016
- London Bridge status December 2015
- London Bridge status October 2015
- London Bridge status September 2015
- London Bridge - What A Difference 363 Days Makes!
- London Bridge status June 2015
- London Bridge status May 2015
- Kent Coast Infrastructure March 2015
- London Bridge status March 2015
- London Bridge status February 2015
- Platform 0 at Redhill
- GB Railfreight Class 73/9s down south
- Snow & Ice Treatment Trains
- Crossrail Abbey Wood Progress
- Themed Hoarding Waterloo P21&22
- London Bridge After January 10th 2015
- London Bridge Prior to January 10th 2015
- Track Re-laying at Wimbledon 2015
- London Bridge Signal Box -
End of Whole Station Operation December 2014
- Former Cig MBSO at Edinburgh
- Waterloo Platforms 21 & 22 Open
- RVEL Ultra 73
- Loco Hauled De-icers 2013
- Refurbished GLV De-Icers: A Closer Look
- Refreshed GLV De-Icers Appear
- 73141 Named Twice!
- GLV De-Icers In Service
- GLV De-Icers Test Trips
LONDON BRIDGE REDEVELOPMENT JUNE 2015 STATUS
Colin Price returned to London Bridge on 3rd June. The latest work at London Bridge, over the Bank Holiday weekend of 23rd - 25th May, led to the Up Charing Cross line being slewed over to run up through what was platform 5, before crossing back over at the Borough Market end to join the original alignment over Borough High St.
(above) 376029 and 376033 working the 11:38 Hayes - Charing Cross. The train is on the realignment from the old Up 6 line slewed onto the alignment to go into platform 5. The 66s in the background are on the old Up Passenger Loop.
(below) 375706 working 10:22 Ramsgate - Charing Cross coming up through what was platform 5 at London Bridge.
(above) 465047 and 465195 working the 11:36 Sevenoaks - Charing Cross through what was platform 5. Dismantling of the footbridge continues, and just about visible over the cab of the train are some additional supports put in.
(below) 4650003 and 466021 working 11:32 Gravesend - Charing Cross run over the new alignment to rejoin the Up Charing Cross line over Borough Market. To the right of the train can be seen where the ramp down from platforms 5&6 joined the subway.
Earlier aspects of the re-development of London Bridge Station: