- London Bridge Status September 2016
- London Bridge status late August 2016
- Farewell Tooley Street Offices
- East Croydon Platform Raising
- East Kent Re-signalling April 2016
- London Bridge status April 2016
- Lancing Footbridge Refurbishment
- Crossrail- Abbey Wood Takes Shape
- RVEL Ultra 73 Progress
- Rochester's New Station January 2016
- London Bridge status January 2016
- London Bridge status December 2015
- London Bridge status October 2015
- London Bridge status September 2015
- London Bridge - What A Difference 363 Days Makes!
- London Bridge status June 2015
- London Bridge status May 2015
- Kent Coast Infrastructure March 2015
- London Bridge status March 2015
- London Bridge status February 2015
- Platform 0 at Redhill
- GB Railfreight Class 73/9s down south
- Snow & Ice Treatment Trains
- Crossrail Abbey Wood Progress
- Themed Hoarding Waterloo P21&22
- London Bridge After January 10th 2015
- London Bridge Prior to January 10th 2015
- Track Re-laying at Wimbledon 2015
- London Bridge Signal Box -
End of Whole Station Operation December 2014
- Former Cig MBSO at Edinburgh
- Waterloo Platforms 21 & 22 Open
- RVEL Ultra 73
- Loco Hauled De-icers 2013
- Refurbished GLV De-Icers: A Closer Look
- Refreshed GLV De-Icers Appear
- 73141 Named Twice!
- GLV De-Icers In Service
- GLV De-Icers Test Trips
London Bridge Re-Development February 2015 Status
We have years of changes to come yet! These four pictures illustrate activity that will not be seen long term in London Bridge's low level platforms.
(above) 375920 and 375603 waiting to work the 13:48 London Bridge - Hastings and 387117 and 387110 waiting to work 13:42 London Bridge - Brighton on Sunday February 15th.
(below) Not long to remain in the south, 319377 waits to work the 13:56 to Streatham on February 15th.
photographs by Colin Price
(above) Southern green 319s will not be seen for much longer either. 319216 and 319214 will be the 19:12 to Brighton on February 15th.
(below) Although the Govia Thameslink Railway and Southern Railway franchises are not yet merged Govia makes good use of its overall assets, much as it did in 2009 when Southeastern loaned Class 375s to Southern and London Midland loaned Class 350/1s to Southern whilst Southern loaned Class 377/2s to First Capital Connect when deliveries of Class 377/5 units ran late. On 17th February Southern's 377468 worked the 15:42 Thameslink London Bridge to Brighton service.
Earlier aspects of the re-development of London Bridge Station: