- Custom-built ready to run EMUs
- Kit-built DMUs
- Kit-built, conversions and scratch-built EMUs
- Kit-built, super-detailing, conversions and scratch-built locomotives
- Mass-produced and custom-built ready to run electric locomotives and electro-diesel locomotives
- Mass-produced ready to run diesel locomotives
- Southern Electric resin buildings
- Mass-produced ready to run DEMUs:
- Kernow 2H
- Mass-produced ready to run EMUs:
- Bachmann 2EPB
- Bachmann 4Cep
- Bachmann MLV
- Bachmann Class 450
- DJ Models HA (Class 71)
- Early Models
- EFE Isle of Wight Stock
- Hornby Dublo
- Hornby 2Bil
- Hornby 2Hal
- Hornby 4Vep
- Hornby Class 395
- Hornby Brighton Belle
- Hornby Eurostar
- Hornby Networker
- Kernow 4TCs
4mm scale mass-produced ready to run EMUs - Hornby Class 395
To view any picture larger (max. 60kB) - click on the picture and it will open in another window.
Hornby's rendition of Hitachi Class 395 "Bullet Train" units (regularly incorrectly referred to as Javelin units outside of their London 2012 Olympics context) appeared in November 2009, a few weeks ahead of the launch of the full timetable of the real sized stock. The models being produced as R2821 4 car pack DCC ready, R2821X 4 car pack DCC fitted, R4382 MSO and R4383 MSO for unit 395001. Although not having the separately applied detail of Hornby's new issue HST power cars, these models are fine representations of the sleek real thing.
When it comes to producing Southern EMUs one might think Hornby have a thing about units that run in their home county of Kent!
Other, subsequent, Class 395 models (realistic versions) have been:
Photographs of these have not been posted because aside from car/unit numbering and Javelin branding on 395004 they look the same!