- The Regency Javelin Railtour
- RVAR Compliant Lavatories on Class 465
- 395015 "Live On" - Operation Javelin
- Class 375 Refurbishment Update Autumn 2015
- Blue 375 Livery Anomaly
- First Refurbished Electrostar in Service
- First Refurbished Electrostar Returns
- First Electrostar Away For Mid-Life Refurbishment
- Networkers with yellow doors - last handful
- Variety on the Amber Rudd Express
- Class 376 Moves to Ramsgate
- East Sussex Rail Summit - Class 395 excursion
- 12 Car Networker Workings Commence
- The Victoria Cross
- Class 375 Livery Variations
- Charing Cross 150
- Derailment at St. Leonards
- 395 Maidstone East Route Refreshers
- Class 465 Liveries
- 2012 Stock Alterations
- 395 Student Games Services
- 375 3car vice 4
- New 375 Livery Variation
- 395 Livery Variation
- Medway Valley High Speed Service
- Paddock Wood Post HS1 Domestic Services
- Refurbished 466 Returns
- 395 Maidstone West Test Run
- High Speed Route Learning
- 508s Go to Brighton
- The Javelin Starts
- 508 Maintenance Moves
- 375 Loans to Southern
- 508s Into Store
- January Diversions via The Old Road
- 395 Testing & Training
- 376 rescues 375
- 395 Driver Training
- Golden Jubilee 375 No Longer Golden
- 395 Testing
- End of Connex Livery
- 508 Livery Variation
- Electrostar in Stealth Livery
- First Javelin Flight!
- 508s To Be Reprieved?
- Class 376 On Display
First Hitachi unit out testing without a line possession
Since the middle of May Class 395s have been cleared to run on AC and DC out of a possession under their own power.
During the first week of June 395001 was out between approximately 22:00 and 04:30 the next morning making test runs in the Ashford, Ramsgate and
Gillingham area. It is also believed it made a trip towards London, but only as far as the Wennington Crossovers ( just short of Dagenham) which
is the present limit of the clearance of this class until the immunity of the signaling on the District Line is proven.
The following week 395001 made it to Tonbridge from Ashford on successive evenings.
It has been reported that Class 395 driver training and ''shadow'' running should commence within the next month or two.
Colin Price was out with his camera at Tonbridge three evenings running.
|This shows 395001 in platform 2 on 8th June|
|395001 at Tonbridge on 9th June 2008|
|395001 at Tonbridge on 9th June 2008 - side view|
|Digitally lightened, this shows 395001 approaching Tonbridge on 10th June|
The fourth unit, 395004, was delivered from Southampton to Dollands Moor overnight 11th into 12th June and then tripped to Ashford on the 13th (overnight engineering work preventing a delivery direct to the depot).