- London Bridge Status September 2016
- London Bridge status late August 2016
- Farewell Tooley Street Offices
- East Croydon Platform Raising
- East Kent Re-signalling April 2016
- London Bridge status April 2016
- Lancing Footbridge Refurbishment
- Crossrail- Abbey Wood Takes Shape
- RVEL Ultra 73 Progress
- Rochester's New Station January 2016
- London Bridge status January 2016
- London Bridge status December 2015
- London Bridge status October 2015
- London Bridge status September 2015
- London Bridge - What A Difference 363 Days Makes!
- London Bridge status June 2015
- London Bridge status May 2015
- Kent Coast Infrastructure March 2015
- London Bridge status March 2015
- London Bridge status February 2015
- Platform 0 at Redhill
- GB Railfreight Class 73/9s down south
- Snow & Ice Treatment Trains
- Crossrail Abbey Wood Progress
- Themed Hoarding Waterloo P21&22
- London Bridge After January 10th 2015
- London Bridge Prior to January 10th 2015
- Track Re-laying at Wimbledon 2015
- London Bridge Signal Box -
End of Whole Station Operation December 2014
- Former Cig MBSO at Edinburgh
- Waterloo Platforms 21 & 22 Open
- RVEL Ultra 73
- Loco Hauled De-icers 2013
- Refurbished GLV De-Icers: A Closer Look
- Refreshed GLV De-Icers Appear
- 73141 Named Twice!
- GLV De-Icers In Service
- GLV De-Icers Test Trips
Crossrail - Abbey Wood Takes Shape
All pictures on this page were taken by Colin Price on 21st March 2016
Over the weekend of 20th and 21st February 2016 the Up North Kent line was slewed over to a new alignment and the new Up platform was brought into use.
(above) The new course of the new Up line can be clearly seen in this photograph. 376004 and 376013 arrive in the Down platform working the 11:07 Cannon Street - Barnehurst while 465250 departs on the new Up alignment working the 10:54 Gillingham - Charing Cross.
(below) 376033 and 376005 arrive in the new Up platform working the 10:40 Cannon Street anti-clockwise roundabout (Cannon Street - Sidcup - Greenwich - Cannon Street) service.
(above) 465036, 466042 and 465164 arrive with 10:57 Cannon Street - Dartford, the old Up platform already demolished and the new one to the left.
Read our report from February 2015 by clicking here.