- London Bridge Status September 2016
- London Bridge status late August 2016
- Farewell Tooley Street Offices
- East Croydon Platform Raising
- East Kent Re-signalling April 2016
- London Bridge status April 2016
- Lancing Footbridge Refurbishment
- Crossrail- Abbey Wood Takes Shape
- RVEL Ultra 73 Progress
- Rochester's New Station January 2016
- London Bridge status January 2016
- London Bridge status December 2015
- London Bridge status October 2015
- London Bridge status September 2015
- London Bridge - What A Difference 363 Days Makes!
- London Bridge status June 2015
- London Bridge status May 2015
- Kent Coast Infrastructure March 2015
- London Bridge status March 2015
- London Bridge status February 2015
- Platform 0 at Redhill
- GB Railfreight Class 73/9s down south
- Snow & Ice Treatment Trains
- Crossrail Abbey Wood Progress
- Themed Hoarding Waterloo P21&22
- London Bridge After January 10th 2015
- London Bridge Prior to January 10th 2015
- Track Re-laying at Wimbledon 2015
- London Bridge Signal Box -
End of Whole Station Operation December 2014
- Former Cig MBSO at Edinburgh
- Waterloo Platforms 21 & 22 Open
- RVEL Ultra 73
- Loco Hauled De-icers 2013
- Refurbished GLV De-Icers: A Closer Look
- Refreshed GLV De-Icers Appear
- 73141 Named Twice!
- GLV De-Icers In Service
- GLV De-Icers Test Trips
Kent Coast Infrastructure Progress
|Colin Price made a couple of visits to the Medway Towns towards the end of March, and on the second day had an authorised visit to the old Rochester signalbox (dating back to Kent Coast electrification in 1959). On the day of the visit to the signalbox it was announced that the proposed resignalling over Easter would not be going ahead. As a result Rochester, Gillingham and Rainham signalboxes will soldier on for a while yet. (Sittingbourne is to remain open to control the Sheerness branch.) A revised plan and timescale for resignalling is still to be made, although Rochester box was due to be demolished the week after Easter to allow the work at the new Rochester station (scheduled to open December 2015) to continue. The old box needs to come down before the new station can be completed!|
(right) This shot ably illustrates the core of he problem resulting from the delay. The new platforms at Rochester are under construction, but the existing signal box, from which this picture was taken, takes up the western part of the footprint.
(below) 375613 passes through the new station site on 25th March 2015 with the 15:07 Victoria to Dover Priory service.
(above) The Rochester panel in Rochester Signal Box, taken with permission on an official visit.
(below) To record the to-be-closed station at Rochester, 395014 arrives back on 24th March 2015 whilst working the 10:37 St. Pancras - anti-clockwise Kent Roundabout (Ashford International-Folkestone Central-Dover Priory-Deal-Ramsgate-Faversham) - St. Pancras service.