- Custom-built ready to run EMUs
- Kit-built DMUs
- Kit-built, conversions and scratch-built EMUs
- Kit-built, super-detailing, conversions and scratch-built locomotives
- Mass-produced and custom-built ready to run electric locomotives and electro-diesel locomotives
- Mass-produced ready to run diesel locomotives
- Southern Electric resin buildings
- Mass-produced ready to run DEMUs:
- Kernow 2H
- Mass-produced ready to run DMUs:
- Bachmann Class 159
- Bachmann Class 159 new version 2020
- Bachmann Class 170/171
- Mass-produced ready to run EMUs:
- Bachmann 2EPB
- Bachmann 2Hap
- Bachmann 4Cep
- Bachmann MLV
- Bachmann Class 450
- DJ Models HA (Class 71)
- Early Models
- EFE Isle of Wight Stock
- Hornby Dublo
- Hornby 2Bil
- Hornby 2Hal
- Hornby 4Vep
- Hornby Class 395
- Hornby Brighton Belle
- Hornby Eurostar
- Hornby Networker
- Kernow 4TCs
4mm scale mass-produced ready to run EMUs - Hornby 2Bil
Below are illustrations of 4mm scale EMUs produced ready-to-run by major
manufacturers. Details of how to contact manufacturers and
suppliers can be found in our modelling contacts section.
To view any picture larger (max. 60kB) - click on the picture and it will open in another window.
Announced just before Christmas 2012 and released in late February 2013 Hornby's fourth new EMU of recent times was the Southern Railway's 2Bil. The initial production run was for three versions, R3161(X) 2114 in SR Maunsell lined green, R3162(X) 2134 in BR(S) green and R3177 2090 in BR(S) green as in the NRM's collection.
Illustrated left is R3161, SR unit 2114.
R3162 is the "standard" BR version, unit 2134.