- Custom-built ready to run EMUs
- Kit-built DMUs
- Kit-built, conversions and scratch-built EMUs
- Kit-built, super-detailing, conversions and scratch-built locomotives
- Mass-produced and custom-built ready to run electric locomotives and electro-diesel locomotives
- Mass-produced ready to run diesel locomotives
- Southern Electric resin buildings
- Mass-produced ready to run DEMUs:
- Kernow 2H
- Mass-produced ready to run EMUs:
- Bachmann 2EPB
- Bachmann 4Cep
- Bachmann MLV
- Bachmann Class 450
- DJ Models HA (Class 71)
- Early Models
- EFE Isle of Wight Stock
- Hornby Dublo
- Hornby 2Bil
- Hornby 2Hal
- Hornby 4Vep
- Hornby Class 395
- Hornby Brighton Belle
- Hornby Eurostar
- Hornby Networker
- Kernow 4TCs
4mm scale mass-produced ready to run EMUs - EFE Isle of Wight Stock
To view any picture larger (max. 60kB) - click on the picture and it will open in another window.
|1938 London Underground Stock, as used in the Isle of Wight|
4mm scale diecast model bus, coach and lorry manufacturer Exclusive First Editions diversified into a range of unpowered injection moulded plastic models of 1938, 1959 and 1962 London underground stock. These can readily be motorised by an averagely competent modeller.
Although publicised when the 1938 stock range was first introduced, Isle of Wight 2 car versions were a long time coming. However they started to arrive in 2009.
First to become available, in the summer, was a rendition of unit 007 in the current retro-LT red livery. Then in November, unit 005 in late Network SouthEast livery - the colours in which these units were first introduced to the island - appeared. Finally, in July 2011 the "popular" (it is said - personally I thought it was hideous) livery featuring Dinosaur vinyls was released as displayed on unit 008.