- Custom-built ready to run EMUs
- Kit-built DMUs
- Kit-built, conversions and scratch-built EMUs
- Kit-built, super-detailing, conversions and scratch-built locomotives
- Mass-produced and custom-built ready to run electric locomotives and electro-diesel locomotives
- Mass-produced ready to run diesel locomotives
- Southern Electric resin buildings
- Mass-produced ready to run DEMUs:
- Kernow 2H
- Mass-produced ready to run DMUs:
- Bachmann Class 159
- Bachmann Class 159 new version 2020
- Bachmann Class 170/171
- Mass-produced ready to run EMUs:
- Bachmann 2EPB
- Bachmann 2Hap
- Bachmann 4Cep
- Bachmann MLV
- Bachmann Class 450
- DJ Models HA (Class 71)
- Early Models
- EFE Isle of Wight Stock
- Hornby Dublo
- Hornby 2Bil
- Hornby 2Hal
- Hornby 4Vep
- Hornby Class 395
- Hornby Brighton Belle
- Hornby Eurostar
- Hornby Networker
- Kernow 4TCs
Modelling Gallery - Bachmann Class 450 Desiro
To view any picture larger (max. 65kB) - click on the picture and it will open in another window.
Arriving in early August 2017 roughly ten days before South West Trains sadly ceased to exist, deliveries of Bachmann’s Class 450 models arrived.
Two versions were issued. This is the "clean" version 31-040, unit number 450073, destination Ports & SS.
The lightly weathered/faded version 31-041 is unit number 450127, destination Waterloo.
For further details, pleasew read our comprehensive review.