- News Home
- Hornby 2015 Product Announcement
- DJ Models/Kernow Class 71 going ahead
- Kernow Second Production Thumpers
- Ayjay/Southern Region Models Bulleid Electric Loco
Bachmann Second Batch MLVs
- Bratchell 319174 in NSE livery
- Dapol Class 73s - latest
- DJ Models HA/Class 71
- More Dapol Class 73s
- Heljan re-tooled 33/0s
- Home of the Multiple Unit
- Hornby's latest Class 395
- Radley Models Bulleid W&C Line stock
- Radley Models Bulleid 20003 loco
Kernow Second Production Thumpers
Kernow Model Rail Centre have recently announced their long-awaited second batch of 2H units with an anticipated delivery date during the third quarter of 2015. Kernow have decided there is insufficient demand for two versions of BR(S) green with small yellow warning panels so all pre-orders have been transferred to the solitary version.
The second batch will be:
Kernow have repeated that it is currently uneconomic to produce a centre car for 3H representations and that no pictorial evidence has yet been found of a 2H in BR blue and grey livery.
Unfortunately the significant rises in production costs in China have resulted in a steep rise in price for this second batch of 2Hs. Projected at £149.99 in 2009 they will now cost £210, with a £10.01 discount for pre-orders. The digital sound version will be £100 more.