- News Home
- Hornby 2015 Product Announcement
- DJ Models/Kernow Class 71 going ahead
- Kernow Second Production Thumpers
- Ayjay/Southern Region Models Bulleid Electric Loco
Bachmann Second Batch MLVs
- Bratchell 319174 in NSE livery
- Dapol Class 73s - latest
- DJ Models HA/Class 71
- More Dapol Class 73s
- Heljan re-tooled 33/0s
- Home of the Multiple Unit
- Hornby's latest Class 395
- Radley Models Bulleid W&C Line stock
- Radley Models Bulleid 20003 loco
Hornby's Latest Class 395
|Hornby's latest Class 395 model is the first which can truly be called a "Javelin" as R3185 395004 represents a unit as running during and after the London 2012 Olympics when they carry "Javelin" branding and are named after distinguished British Olympian athletes.
|A feature of this class are the signatures of the athletes they are named after and this representation of Sir Chris Hoy's signature is as clear as it is on the real thing!
Also featuring on this version of the model is the the yellow painted fairing "scoops" which clarifies the orientation of the unit so it is clear which end of the unit has the wheelchair accessible accommodation and lavatory.
Please note, Hornby have confirmed that they will not be producing the additional motor standard cars (cars 4 and 5) for this four car train pack. Hornby still have additional motor standard cars for their previous two Class 395 versions in stock and they advise renumbering these if you require additional cars for this new version. An opportunity for an enterprising transfer manufacturer!